Most people get frustrated when looking for a quality builder with an easy to follow process. Countless weekends walking through display villages, being bombarded with marketing collateral and pushy sales tactics to have you feeling like its all too hard. What if there was a simpler way? A builder that exceeded expectation in simplicity, transparency and speed of transaction? A builder that had designs and an inclusion level, with the luxuries you deserve, without them being extras? A builder that had an easy step by step process to piecing together your first home, next investment or your dream home? Paradigm Homes is simply the builder you have been searching for.
With these 12 easy steps you will be well on your way to piecing together your new home.
1. Finance Pre Approval – A discussion with a Finance broker is the first step toward your new home. With a finance pre approval you are armed with the clarification you need to piece together your new home.
2. Conveyancer – An essential part of your team is a great conveyancer to handle all the required searches and settlement of your chosen block of land.
3. Choose your Location – Paradigm can assist in selecting the right block with minimal site works.
4. Choose your Design- Select a Paradigm design to suit your chosen block of land, your family and of course your ideal budget.
5. Choose your preferred designer facade – Paradigm have a simple and affordable range of facade options to suit both your style and covenant requirements.
6. Choose your desired inclusions to suit your every need – Paradigm offer a complete turnkey inclusions level with the luxuries you deserve and have come to expect.
7. Preliminary Quote – We will showcase our transparent, honest and open approach to quoting so you know exactly what is included in your home from the beginning, without any surprises.
8. Deposit – With a $2000 deposit Paradigm Homes will order a site inspection, soil test and contour survey. It is with these documents we will provide you with Fixed price site costs.
9. Drafting – Paradigm will prepare the preliminary plans of your new home. Included in the plans will be a Site plan, landscape plan, floor plan, electrical plan and elevations.
10. Tender – You will receive a Preliminary and Formal Tender with the opportunity to make changes to your home at both appointments.
11. Colour consultation – An appointment will be made with a professional colour consultant to put the finishing touches to your new home that you’ll adore for many years to come.
12. Contract – After configuring your home to meet your every need, it’s now time to formalise your new home with a contract.
We understand the importance of trust in any relationship, and at Paradigm Homes we are committed to providing our clients with a reliable, honest and open service. With a wealth of knowledge and experience behind us, you can rely on us to deliver at every step of the process.
Its never been easier to piece together your new home.