We’re glad you asked, let’s start with the definition of turnkey which is; the provision of a complete product or service that is ready for immediate use.
A complete turnkey home therefore is a home with a finished inclusions package which has everything you need to complete the home and all you have to do is move in. You know right from the start everything is included down to the smallest of details, saving you time, giving you complete peace of mind and it is a simple and hassle free process!
• Alfresco Area – Included
• Floor Coverings – Included
• Kitchen Overhead Cupboards – Included
• Stone Benchtops – Included
• Large 900mm Appliances – Included
• Dishwasher – Included
• LED light fittings and ceiling fans – Included
• Air conditioning – Included
• Fly Screens – Included
• Window Coverings – Included
• Colourbond Roof – Included
• Landscaping and Fencing – Included
• Letterbox and Exposed Aggregate Driveway – Included
Not all turnkey inclusions are the same, always ensure you compare apples with apples and choose the right builder with complete inclusions that have all of the luxuries you deserve and have come to expect without them being extras!