About SPRINGFIELD RISE
Springfield Rise is Lendlease’s newest community in the western corridor, a short 35 minute drive from the Brisbane CBD, conveniently located next door to the award-winning Springfield Lakes community. It’s all here to enjoy now with schools, shops, parklands, train and hospital on the doorstep Springfield Rise is located in South East Queensland’s fastest growing region.
The Greater Springfield project is the largest masterplanned city in Australia. Springfield Land Corporation conceived and established the masterplan for the Greater Springfield project and has nurtured the pillars of the community including education, information technology and health. Springfield Rise at Spring Mountain, located next to the award-winning Springfield Lakes project, enjoys access to world class educational facilities, dining and shopping precincts and public transport options, with Orion Springfield Central and Brookwater Golf Course right on its doorstep.
- Approximately 12,000 people and 4,000 homes across 12 addresses.
- 13 Neighbourhood local parks
- 3 district parks
- Playing fields, hard courts, playgrounds and clubhouse
- Robelle Domain Parklands includes boardwalks, sporting fields,
- Playgrounds water play and Southbank style swimming lagoon
- Direct access to hiking, mountain biking and horse riding tracks in surrounding conservation parks.
- Close to existing childcare centres
- 10 private and public primary schools (with a new state primary school in Springfield Rise opening in January 2019)
- TAFE Queensland South West
- University of Southern Queensland Springfield.
Location and Transportation
- In the heart of Springfield, between Springfield Central and the White
- Rock Spring Mountain Conservation Estate
- 30 minute drive from Brisbane CBD
- 15 minute drive from Ipswich CBD
- 50 minute drive from the Gold Coast.
- Bus service and interchange
- Train service – 40 minute train trip to Brisbane CBD
Shopping and Entertainment
- Local village shopping centre, plus easy access to existing neighbourhood centres.
- Adjacent to Orion Shopping Centre’s shops, cafés, restaurants and business precinct
- Close to Bunnings and Springfield Central
- Five minutes drive to Brookwater Golf and Country Club
- Just 15 minutes drive to Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre and DFO at Jindalee.
In nearby Springfield Lakes, discover a range of education facilities, from local child care and preschool services to nearby private and public primary and secondary schools, TAFE and universities. Learn more about the Springfield Rise at Spring Mountain world of learning and download a map of the many options.
Spring Mountain State School opened in 2019. Information on the school’s catchment area is available on the school website. Residents of Springfield Rise at Spring Mountain can complete this enrolment Expression of Interest form to register their interest.
Families have the choice of public, private and independent educational institutions at Springfield Lakes.
Shops and Facilities
Groceries, cafes and restaurants, health, fashion, homewares, electrical – whatever your shopping needs they will be met from Springfield Lakes. Spring Lake Village, and Springfield Fair are your local neighbourhood centre, it’s retail therapy on a relaxed scale. There’s Spring Lake Metro too, it’s the place to go for commercial services, health, Spring Lake hotel and four star accommodation. Nearby Orion Springfield Central has Woolworths, Aldi, Big W, Best and Less, Petbarn, Amart Allsports, BCF, Priceline, major banks and over 80 retailers at the centre.
The Event Cinemas complex will be the largest in the region with nine-screens in total, including two Gold Class screens and two VMax screens and state-of-the-art giant digital screens and digital surround sound. Coles will bring in their latest large format store format and general merchandise, while Target will offer their large format store.
Around 80 new specialty stores including additional fashion, cafes, and restaurants will join the centre, and an additional 1200 car parks will be provided.
More than just a shopping centre, Orion Springfield Central is the heart and soul of an engaged community. Set against the backdrop of Brisbane’s thriving western corridor, it is the place for families and friends to connect – a meeting place, an escape, an experience.
Parks and Recreation
With more than 50 ha of open space including 15 neighbourhood parks, bushland reserves, a carefully planned network of walking and cycling paths, an adventure park and sporting fields currently under construction, you’ll find yourself in the great outdoors before you even know it.
Wherever you are, stunning views are all around. Hike to White Rock, one of the region’s most popular bushwalking spots in the conservation park next to Springfield Rise at Spring Mountain—you could even mountain bike all the way there from Robelle Domain along scenic paths and bush tracks. Work up a sweat horse riding the challenging Yuddamun Trail or stroll along Six Mile Creek boardwalk through the cool shade of the blue gum forest.
With so many opportunities to play, explore and enjoy nature, being active will become a way of life at Springfield Rise at Spring Mountain.
The perfect balance of old-school community values and a modern-day lifestyle. Rise up to a new lifestyle! From the creators of the award winning Springfield Lakes, comes a brand new address for the western corridor. Offering a wide choice of land and home designs to suit your budget and lifestyle closest to Springfield central.
Located just 35 minutes’ drive from Brisbane CBD, you will love the convenience of city living on your doorstep whilst being connected to nature. Walk or ride to shops, parklands, schools and the train.
From the creators of the award winning Springfield Lakes, Lendlease brings you a new address for the western corridor. Offering a wide choice of land and home designs to suit your budget and lifestyle closest to Springfield central.