About SPRINGFIELD RISE
Springfield Rise is Lendlease’s latest community in the western corridor, a mere 35-minute drive to Brisbane’s bustling CBD. Located in South East Queensland’s fastest growing region, it has all you need and want in a neighbourhood, with schools, shops, parklands, a train station and a hospital on your doorstep.
A part of the largest master planned city in Australia, Springfield Rise is located next to the award-winning Springfield Lakes project, enjoys access to world-class educational facilities, dining and shopping precincts and public transport options, with Orion Springfield Central and Brookwater Golf Course conveniently nearby.
- Approximately 12,000 people populate 4,000 homes
- 13 local parks
- 3 district parks
- Playing fields, hard courts, playgrounds and a clubhouse
- Robelle Domain Parklands includes boardwalks and sporting fields
- Direct access to hiking,mountain biking, and horse-riding tracks in surrounding conservation parks.
- Close to existing childcare centres
- 10 private and public primary schools in the area, with a new state primary school in Springfield Rise opened in January 2019
- Access to TAFE Queensland South West
- Campus of University of Southern Queensland located in Springfield Central.
Location and Transportation
- In the heart of Springfield, between Springfield Central and the White
- Rock Spring Mountain Conservation Estate
- 35-minute drive to Brisbane’s CBD
- 15-minute drive to Ipswich’s CBD
- 50-minute drive to the Gold Coast
- Bus service and interchange
- Train service with a 40-minute train trip to Brisbane’s CBD.
Shopping and Entertainment
- Local village shopping centre, plus easy access to existing neighbourhood centres
- Adjacent to Orion Shopping Centre’s shops, cafés, restaurants and business precinct
- Close to Bunnings and Springfield Central
- Five-minute drive to Brookwater Golf & Country Club
- Just a 15-minute drive to Mt. Ommaney Shopping Centre and DFO at Jindalee.