About SPRINGFIELD RISE
Springfield Rise is Lendlease’s latest community in the western corridor, a mere 35-minute drive to Brisbane’s bustling CBD. Located in South East Queensland’s fastest growing region, it has all you need and want in a neighbourhood, with schools, shops, parklands, a train station and a hospital on your doorstep.
A part of the largest master planned city in Australia, Springfield Rise is located next to the award-winning Springfield Lakes project, enjoys access to world-class educational facilities, dining and shopping precincts and public transport options, with Orion Springfield Central and Brookwater Golf Course conveniently nearby.
- Approximately 12,000 people populate 4,000 homes
- 13 local parks
- 3 district parks
- Playing fields, hard courts, playgrounds and a clubhouse
- Robelle Domain Parklands includes boardwalks and sporting fields
- Direct access to hiking,mountain biking, and horse-riding tracks in surrounding conservation parks.
- Close to existing childcare centres
- 10 private and public primary schools in the area, with a new state primary school in Springfield Rise opened in January 2019
- Access to TAFE Queensland South West
- Campus of University of Southern Queensland located in Springfield Central.
Location and Transportation
- In the heart of Springfield, between Springfield Central and the White
- Rock Spring Mountain Conservation Estate
- 35-minute drive to Brisbane’s CBD
- 15-minute drive to Ipswich’s CBD
- 50-minute drive to the Gold Coast
- Bus service and interchange
- Train service with a 40-minute train trip to Brisbane’s CBD.
Shopping and Entertainment
- Local village shopping centre, plus easy access to existing neighbourhood centres
- Adjacent to Orion Shopping Centre’s shops, cafés, restaurants and business precinct
- Close to Bunnings and Springfield Central
- Five-minute drive to Brookwater Golf & Country Club
- Just a 15-minute drive to Mt. Ommaney Shopping Centre and DFO at Jindalee.
Book A coffee with a Turn key specialist!
In nearby Springfield Lakes, discover a range of education facilities, from a number of local child care and preschool services to nearby private and public primary and secondary schools, TAFE and universities. Families have the choice of public, private and independent educational institutions at Springfield Lakes.
Brand-new Spring Mountain State School opened in 2019, with information on the school’s catchment area available on the school’s website. See also the Springfield Rise brochure for a map of education options (page 15).
Shops and Facilities
Groceries, cafes and restaurants, health, fashion, homewares, electrical – whatever your shopping needs, they will be met at Springfield Lakes. Spring Lake Village and Springfield Fair are your neighbourhood shopping centres, with Spring Lake Metro the place to go for commercial services, health, Spring Lake Hotel and four star accommodation. Nearby Orion Springfield Central has Woolworths, Aldi, Big W, Best and Less, Petbarn, Amart, Allsports, BCF, Priceline, major banks and over 80 retailers at the centre.
The Event Cinemas complex will be the largest in the region with nine screens in total, including two Gold Class screens, two VMax screens and state-of-the-art giant digital screens and digital surround sound.
Parks and Recreation
With more than 50 hectares of open space including 15 neighbourhood parks, bushland reserves, a carefully planned network of walking and cycling paths, an adventure park and sporting fields currently under construction, you’ll find yourself in the great outdoors before you know it.
Wherever you are, stunning views are all around. Hike to White Rock, one of the region’s most popular bushwalking spots, or mountain bike along scenic paths and bush tracks. Work up a sweat horse-riding the challenging Yuddamun Trail or stroll along Six Mile Creek boardwalk through the cool shade of the blue gum forest.
With so many outdoor activities to explore and enjoy for the whole family, being active is a natural part of living at Springfield Rise.
Enjoy the balance of old-school community values and a modern-day lifestyle. With a wide choice of land and home designs to suit your lifestyle and budget, you will love the convenience of city accessibility in this active and thriving community close to nature.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
If you have a question about any of our designs, inclusions, locations, house & land packages or to reach out to us with an opportunity we might be interested in, you can fill out your details to send us a message.
Our team will aim to respond to your enquiry within 1 – 2 business days.
Alternatively you can always reach us between the hours of 9am – 5pm Mon-Fri via phone on (07) 3804 5124