About Shoreline Redland Bay
Shoreline is Lendlease’s new community in Redland Bay, offering the best of bayside living. With Moreton Bay water frontage and expansive views towards Stradbroke Island, it’s the great Australian coastal dream re-imagined.
Located just 43km southeast of Brisbane CBD and 59km north of the Gold Coast, Shoreline is perfectly positioned in the scenic Redland Bay area. And it’s the perfect place to take advantage of relaxed bayside living, whilst making the most of the natural surrounds and bushland setting.
The vibrant community of Shoreline is set to feature around 3000 residential lots and become home for approximately 10,000 people. Nestled between bush and the bay, Shoreline offers a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. With walking tracks and cycleways connecting the bush to the bay, as well as new parks, cafes, restaurants and the foreshore to explore, this is a chance to reconnect with what’s important most in life. Family, friendships and nature.
- Beautifully situated in the scenic Redland Bay area
- 2.8km of bay frontage
- Gateway to Moreton Bay and its islands
- 43km / 35 minute drive to Brisbane CBD
- 59km / 45 minute drive to the Gold Coast
- Bus routes throughout the region
12km to M1
- Loganlea station – 23 minute drive
- Cleveland station – 20 minute drive
Our communities foster a true sense of belonging where people feel truly connected and are genuinely welcomed. In Queensland, our varied projects include Twin Waters on the Sunshine Coast, the luxurious Hyatt Residences at Coolum Beach and the award-winning Varsity Lakes in the heart of the Gold Coast. No matter where they are situated, every Lendlease community encourages a healthy and sustainable lifestyle, at a place people are proud to call home.
Book A coffee with a Turn key specialist!
Shoreline is where the bush meets the bay. It’s a place of cool sea breezes and shady fig trees. A new township that 10,000 residents will be proud to call home, with places to shop, gather and play – and 2.8km of foreshore park to run, walk or cycle with Moreton Bay and Stradbroke Island as a backdrop. Discover a new vibrant coastal community with an old soul.
Shoreline will be a sanctuary where people don’t just build houses, they build friendships. No matter your stage of life, you’ll find the perfect place to call home with a choice of neighbourhoods. You won’t have to go far to enjoy every day conveniences, with shops, schools, restaurants and cafes, and sporting and leisure facilities right at your doorstep.
- 262 hectares of development with 25% dedicated to parks and open spaces
- 14 hectares of sporting fields
- 2.8km foreshore park with proposed waterfront boardwalk
- Foreshore dining entertainment precinct
- Community centre for flexible use
Hike and bike trails connecting bush to bay
SHOPPING & ENTERTAINMENT
- New shops, cafes, restaurants and services within Shoreline
- 5km to Red Edge Shopping Centre
- 10km to Victoria Point Shopping Centre
- 3km to Sandy Cove Foreshore and playground
- 7km to Redland Bay Marina and island boat services
- 9km to Carbrook Golf Club
- 16km to Hyperdome Shopping Centre (Loganholme) and cinemas
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
Whether you’re looking to build your first home, next investment or dream home, we’re here to help you transform your vision into reality.
If you have a question about any of our designs, inclusions, locations, house & land packages or to reach out to us with an opportunity we might be interested in, you can fill out your details to send us a message.
Our team will aim to respond to your enquiry within 1 – 2 business days.
Alternatively you can always reach us between the hours of 9am – 5pm Mon-Fri via phone on (07) 3804 5124